The receiving institution shall:
- Appoint an administrative support contact person: a person who can provide administrative information within the framework of EMOS traineeships. This person ensure that Traineeship Agreement is signed at the appropriate level of each hosting organisation.
- Appoint a mentor: the role of the mentor is to be closely associate to the work of the trainees in the subject area, provide support, encouragement, and information to the trainee on the life and experience relative to the receiving institution (culture of the organisation, informal codes, and conducts, etc.).
- Provide working space and tools
- Provide access to the data necessary for performing the traineeship
- Upon completion of the traineeship, undertake to issue a traineeship certificate specifying the dates and the department the trainee worked in within two months after the end of the traineeship.
- Upon completion of the traineeship, commit to deliver a final report.